Monday 27 February 2012

Nails,Nails,Nails

Hi Everyone,

So sorry I haven't been on here sooner, I have been trying to put a new post on here for ages, But I have been super busy in work the past couple of weeks I haven't had a chance to post.

So originally I have started this blog to show you all what I love doing at the moment which is nails and nail art.

So to start off I'm going to show you some of the 'art' I have done.



This is 'Mandy', she is my practise hand that comes with the current course that I'm doing on Nail Art.
Many of my friends find her creepy : )



This is for my love of Pandas.



Acrylic white,french manicure tips with nail art.


My obsession with Twilight.
(Team Edward)


Experimenting with Minx style wraps.


Having fun nail art, This is an Angry Bird pig if you don't know.


Christmas time nails.


Leopard Print Toes.


So this is just a taster to what I like to do in my spare time (not that I have alot)

Whats your favourite colour to paint your nails with?

Sarah xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment